Mantrust Pharma’s Giloy churan: Giloy Churan 100gm
Giloy or Guduchi provides several benefits and here are some of them:
- Boosts immunity.
- Antioxidant properties.
- Useful in gout and arthritis.
- Helps purify blood.
- Improves digestion.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
Out of stock
Giloy, which is in scientific terms known as Tinospora cordifolia, is a herb whose benefits and immunity booster properties are well known around the world as, during the covid-19 pandemic, the world has gone back to the ancient science of Ayurveda to cure their immunity issues and protect their dear ones form the deadly virus, but for some people, the access to this gift of the nature is not there because of certain issues and for those who are familiar with this medicinal herb don’t know the right method to consume this herb that’s why to quench such problems Man trust Pharma made Giloy churan which is available in the easy to consume powder form of this medicinal herb and provides various other benefits besides boosting immunity and some of them are mentioned below.
Benefits of ayurvedic Giloy or Guduchi Churan:
- Giloy churan can be used in curing respiratory disorders as its anti-inflammatory properties provide relief in respiratory disorders.
- This Giloy churan helps in fighting hyperacidity, Diarrhoea, and stomach pain or cramps by removing the gut bad bacteria.
- The antioxidant properties of this ayurvedic churan help in removing the disease-causing toxins from the body.
- As it also works as an antioxidant due to which would help in getting clear skin as the toxins are flushed out from the body.
- This ayurvedic Giloy Churan is a proven immunity booster, and during the time of the pandemic, its efficacy in boosting immunity was accepted worldwide.
- If this Giloy Churan is mixed with water to make khada or a hot water medicine, it proves to be a fever killer.
Ordering this Giloy churan or powder blood as the only thing, you have to do is click the Buy now icon. This herbal Giloy powder will get delivered to your mentioned address as soon as possible as we have free shipping (T&C) facility; you don’t have to worry about the delivery charges, and we deliver pan India. We have both Cash-on-Delivery facilities, and you can also pay online through your valid credit or debit cards.